Students should closely monitor internal ISM deadlines (see calendar). It is imperative that no matter what country a student plans to apply to, that they regularly communicate with their counselor and teachers.
ISM supports student applications to 10 universities worldwide (with the UK (UCAS) and University of California schools (UC System) counting as one each).
Senior Year Checklist
- Complete Senior Profile Survey in Naviance: Family Connection
- Confirm in person teachers writing recommendations
- Complete Teacher Recommendation Survey in Naviance
- Register for Standardized Testing (SAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests, TOEFL/IELTS, etc.)
- Meet and confirm list of colleges with counselor early
- Update Naviance: Family Connection with final list of colleges
- Confirm and prepare admission requirements
- Request Transcripts
- Submit applications before the deadline
- Keep parents and counselor informed throughout the entire process
- Finish the year strong as all offers are conditional