| Academic Year
|| June – April
| Application Timeline
|| July – August
| Annual Tuition Cost
|| $US 2,500
| Bachelor Degree
|| 3 years (possibly 4 depending on the course)
| Admission Requirements
||– Academic Record (Transcript)
– University Specific Entrance Exam
- Secure a paper application form from the admission office. These are usually available in late June – July.
- Register for any required entrance exams.
- Submit paper forms (teacher recommendations, school report forms, etc.) to counseling office AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. For a number of universities, these are due shortly after ISM reopens from the summer holiday in August.
- Sit the university specific entrance exam.
Ateneo de Manila